Hungry for some sweet dessert?
Give oga a break from his regular swallow food.
Funke Koleoso promises to bring a detailed recipe in due time. Find below a list of some of the ingredients that she used.
- Sorrel petals (I used the dried ones because they were the ones I could lay my hands on. I imagine the fresh sorrel will be equally good, perhaps produce more acidic taste.)
- Sugar (you cannot really avoid the use of sugar when making desserts)
- A mixture of your favourite fruits. Would have loved to use some Nigerian fruits like iyeye (hog plum)awin, velvet tamarind etc…..
- Good quality ice-cream ( It would be absolutely fantastic to be able to make my own sorrel ice-cream some day.)
- Edible flowers. These are essential for making the presentation pop.